Friday, July 1, 2016

Equal Opportunity for Everyone

For as long as I can remember. I have been a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays. I have been a loyal fan no matter how they did in the standings.

I went to a couple playoff games last year and the energy was palpable. It was something I have never felt before. After we won a playoff series at home, I watched the players celebrate with the fans who were on field level. This made me think there should be a way for people with mobility issues to join in on the celebration. It's not fair that people who use a wheelchair, walker or crutches are missing out because we can't get down there.

Besides the issues mentioned above, during the regular season, we miss out on getting autographs or the possibility of catching a baseball.


No comments:

Post a Comment