Sunday, April 10, 2016

New Way To Navigate

I am directionally challenged. I am not in denial about that. If I need to get somewhere I like to see the route mapped out for me so it's easier for me to find my way. This could either be through written directions or in the form of a map.

I have always had trouble figuring out directories. I always seem to get turned around and go in the opposite direction of the desired route. I always end up asking someone to help me so I can get to where I want/need to be. Otherwise I would be wandering aimlessly.

Recently I was at Sherway Gardens and I was looking for a particular store. As always I looked at the directory and I got confused. To my surprise I noticed something at the bottom that made my life a whole lot easier. It said "Enable Accessible Directions". When you push that, not only will it tell you if you have to turn left or right, it will actually highlight your route for you.

Now it's easier to shop 'til I drop!






No comments:

Post a Comment